We have received a bunch of applications for models for the upcoming bridal shoot, and we are so excited!! I wanted to send out one last reminder (on the blog at least) that we are accepting applications through this Friday, March 18th.
In particular, I would love to see some more applications from folks with a little bit of Austin quirkiness… a vintage girl, someone with tattoos, purple hair – it’s all good. So, if you’re at all thinking of applying, please read the information from the original post below. Thanks!!
I’m on a search for models. Not models in the “I’m too sexy for my shirt” sense… but regular, real, awesome women interested in a fun day of hair, makeup, fashion, and cavorting around town for a photo shoot. I am teaming up with my friend and fantastic hair and makeup artist, Mindy Sea, to do two fabulous (and distinctly different) bridal shoots.
Only problem? We need some brides.
Brides-to-be, new brides, old brides, blushing brides, former brides, petite brides, curvy brides, tattooed brides, wannabe brides. We don’t discriminate.
So, this is the official call for models for our bridal shoot.
And what will our lovely models get?
- Professional hairstyling
- Professional makeup
- Online image gallery
- Four (4) complimentary prints (8×10 or 5×7) of their choice
- The opportunity to order additional prints at a 50% discount
What is required of the models?
- Availability on Saturday, April 30th or Sunday, May 1st
- Ability to commit 6 hours of time on the day of shoot
- Must have a wedding dress (yours, a friend’s, from Goodwill) – white or ivory
- Must be comfortable with the idea of the dress getting incidentally dirty or wet
- Must be comfortable taking direction in front of a camera
- Must sign model release
If you’re interested, please use the Contact link at the top of the page to let me know. I will follow up with you by e-mail. Please know that if you are interested, we will be asking you to provide us with 3 photos (snapshots are fine): full body shot, head shot (w/ hair down, please), and the dress (preferably, you in the dress).
We’ll be taking information from those interested until March 18, 2011.